Tuesday 12 July 2011

BERSIH 2.0: Post a Chinese participants who participated ..


... An uncle who fez towards me, "Where is the stadium?" I point the finger to the front.So he walked down the hallway, without any doubt. I feel I am useless at that time.Why do not I act as the uncle? March is for us. Why should I fear? I stood there, watching how the police prevented the old man, and then he continued walking forward.

Then I went, and came across a young police. He asked for what I was there, I simply replied, no, just the streets. He pointed to the Jalan Sultan, ordered to leave from there, or I would be arrested. I know he tried to intimidate me. Still early, I do not want to arise the case, then I moved.
I saw a group of people in the shop KL Commercial Book Co.., Like the PAS, so I walked towards them. In fact, I am very confident with them. I feel myself to hide in their group at that time. Yes, I feel very safe.
At approximately 12:20 noon, the group here is only about 20 people. Suddenly we heard people screaming, and we rushed there and found about 2,000 people. They appear out of nowhere, really magical! But we still think the number is too small!
At about 12.30pm, I was not quite remember. We saw a group of people towards us through Jalan Sultan, chanting. They're just too many against us. Many parents who ask, Co.? UMNO Youth? We stand there and look, unable to hear what sounded.
Suddenly, no one clapped, said "Look, China is, India is not PERKASA, not UMNO Youth, who we are!" We applaud the applause, marching toward them to gather together. We seem to be forming our team, and not alone or lonely.


"BERSIH: BERSIH: On BERSIH!" Thousands who thronged Jalan Sultan. People in the middle and in the streets, the elderly and young. Then we continued walking, not into the way to Stadium Merdeka. I know our numbers are still inadequate. We are heading towards Pudu Raya, and there has been inundated with sea men over 10 thousand.
My brother sent sms to me, told me that the team at the Hilton Hotel began to depart.Immediately I share this information with people who are beside me.
At about 1pm, we saw a larger team, marching from the direction of their arrangement neatly Tung Shin Hospital. Then came the team from Kota Raya. Did not stop us clapping. We scream to your hearts content. I saw many hold water in his eyes. I am overwhelmed. I am now in the middle teens, and even tens of thousands of people. I'm not lonely, we are not lonely!
Moved to help people I do not know at all!
We gathered in front of Menara Maybank. I did not hear what the speaker pronounced. But I am just a supporter. 
I just shouted and the group of people, clapping when everyone do so.



Then I found that FRU trucks. An elderly, may be from PAS, ordering me to withdraw first. Soon, FRU fired tear gas and water cannon with blue chemical. I feel like tersengit. It smells very unpleasant. The person beside me (friends of other races) poured water over my head. There is a sweeping wind of oil under my eyelids. Others provide salt for me.
I remember, my tears flowed at the time was not due to tear gas, but running as touched by the assistance given by people who I do not know this.
At that time I saw the police, allegedly, arrested people in front of Menara Maybank.Many people climbed up the slope at first, then they jump from high walls. I am very angry at that, because I saw a lot of women and the elderly. And the so-called police ridiculed in my heart, "not human!"
I take a break. I expect that people will go to Jalan Sultan. So, I go first down the hallway. When near the KFC, mulan rain down. One older participant said to me, "the Communists was not like this!" I was dumbfounded for a moment, failed to give any answer ....
The same goal ..
In the evening, I was informed that the friends of the Malays are overwhelmed by our presence. They said, "That's our pride when you came along. You sit back a few things, let's do it face bullets (tear gas) and violence in the future!"
Finally I realized why I was hiding in a group of students. They proved with their actions, that made me upset, and feel safe. Other times, I will be with them, are at the forefront, for the bullets (tear gas) and violence.
Thank you, friends all. Although we are not acquainted, but we are the same goals.And this can be felt from those attending the rally.
I urge more people rose from the bed, and they already know, let's act.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More