Wednesday 13 July 2011

Rosmah Mansur does not have a ring from Jacob.

Something has happened just now. This evening, I took off my website and read passages FMT reader comments Jacob web site that can be manipulated. According to reader comments that anyone can put photos Rosmah Mansur on the website to manipulate the info. If this is true, this is something that has more.

His words anyone can use these links to enter the picture. So I shall survey is. To ensure that the correct or not. I tend not to believe that the wan, printscreen email senders and email pictures right to me, cheat me. I want to believe him, God willing, so far, nah, I choose to believe him until proven otherwise.

First i to open her official site. This is the view he and I type something to include photos because of my sideburns at the expiry of a link to upload pictures but I did not see [my sideburns run out the who's Wearing Jacob and co. 

So,as a responsible blogger i will not simply put misleading readings. To Rosmah Mansur,i am sorry. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More